Standard mainland UK delivery is currently offered free of charge on all orders.
Parcel Delivery - Small Items
- If the item is in-stock, per request we can send out the goods next working day
- We normally aim to deliver all smaller parcel items via a parcel courier within 5 working days.
- All parcel deliveries are Mon-Fri with a 9am-5pm window as standard.
- We normally dispatch items on a Wednesday for delivery Thursday, the cutoff period is Tuesday before 12pm.
- A confirmation email is provided with the date of delivery, along with tracking numbers where appropriate.
- Delivery dates can be specified otherwise by customer request.
- If any item(s) you order are considered fragile ie. a small mirror we will contact you by telephone to arrange the preferred delivery day.
In House Delivery - Larger Items
- We aim to deliver all larger orders within 10 working days to all areas of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Delivery of larger items and larger orders are carried out by our experienced in-house delivery team.
- We will call aproximately 3-4 days before delivery to arrange, we will also call 1hr before the delivery is made where possible.
- To make the delivery process as smooth as possible please inform us in advance if there are access restrictions or if the property is newly built.
- Although we do prefer to deliver larger goods in-house alternative arrangements may be provided if necessary.
Delivery surcharges apply to the upper regions of Scotland (AB and IV postcodes) and Northern Ireland (BT postcodes), Southern Ireland and all offshore islands.
All orders are made and delivered subject to the availability of stock.
If for some reason an item that you have orderered is out of stock, we will contact you within a 24hr period to advise any lead times on the item(s) required. At this point you have the option to cancel the order or accept the new lead time.
We aim to provide the best service at all times.
Delivery is calculated based on size, weight, volume and how fragile the item(s) are considered.
All deliveries are fully insured.